Telecoms Project Support
Landline Division (Permanent/Full-Time)
We are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Project Support role.
Location: Belfast, Donegall Pass (Travel required)
Type: Full time/permanent
Roles available: 1
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing project from start to completion
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of allocated project
- Responsible for building systems up to company standard
- Log all calls accurately in the CRM system (Salesforce) and maintain full documentation allowing others to pick up if necessary.
- Liaise with partners Gamma/IPecs to meet client requirements
- Developing key relationships internally and externally to ensure projects are delivered within agreed SLAs.
- Respond positively to all enquiries from clients, maintaining a high degree of customer service at all times to help resolve any problems efficiently and accurately.
- Responding to escalation issues from landline and support and resolving within the agreed SLAs.
- Liaising with other departments and engineers to resolve any issues that arise.
- Delivery of online training to clients and their teams both face to face and through Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain professionalism with clients through all forms of communication (face to face, phone, email).
- Provide regular updates on projects to Project Manager.
- Adhere to all internal processes.
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including Maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Experience dealing with a range of stakeholders in high pressurised environments.
- Strong organisational and ownership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A confident self-starter who is able to work alone or as part of a team
- A learning mind-set to deal with complex business issues and quickly solve problems in a structured manner
- Flexibility and adaptability, using a variety of methods to keep projects on schedule
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Previous experience within a technical field is preferred
- Experience in a telecoms company or role that has worked with VoIP and broadband solutions is desirable.
- Reward and Recognition Program celebrating wins monthly, quarterly, and annually including Beer Fridays once a month and manager-led breakfast mornings.
- Career progression limitless professional development with access to mentors and training.
- Employee Wellbeing facilities include cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers, paid medical and mental health appointments.
- Company Events all‐expense paid company events and parties.
- Pension we offer an 8% combined pension.
- Electric car scheme purchase an electric car through our scheme (tenure specific).
- Discount on Technology benefit from our supplier discount on top of the range equipment.
- Charity work – get involved in our fundraising and activity days for our charity partners.
- Referral program you’ll receive a bonus for each friend or family that joins our team.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To always safeguard customer information.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
- We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer servicesregardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.