Telecoms Customer Service
Landline Division (Permanent/Full-Time)
We are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Customer Service Advisor.
Location: Belfast, Donegall Pass
Type: Full time/permanent
Roles available: 1
Email CV to email@example.com to apply
We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide remote 1st line support to customers; answering support queries via telephone or email.
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues as they arise and resolving within the agreed SLAs
- Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times for all support queries
- Adhere to all internal processes.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issue and ensure the client is kept up to date if their case is ongoing.
- Investigate and resolve customer billing and contract queries.
- Log all calls accurately in the Salesforce system and maintain full documentation allowing others to pick up if necessary.
- Respond positively to all enquiries from clients and help them resolve any problems efficiently and accurately.
- Escalate more complex service issues to your 2nd line if you are unable to assist
- Liaise with third parties as necessary to resolve any issues as they arise
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent team player skills.
- One year’s experience working within a similar environment.
- Hours of work 08.30 – 5 Monday to Thursday, 9 – 5 Friday. No late nights or weekends.
- Reward and Recognition Program celebrating wins monthly, quarterly, and annually including Beer Fridays once a month and manager-led breakfast mornings.
- Career progression limitless professional development with access to mentors and training.
- Employee Wellbeing facilities include cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers, paid medical and mental health appointments.
- Company Events all‐expense paid company events and parties.
- Pension we offer an 8% combined pension.
- Electric car scheme purchase an electric car through our scheme (tenure specific).
- Discount on Technology benefit from our supplier discount on top of the range equipment.
- Charity work – get involved in our fundraising and activity days for our charity partners.
- Referral program you’ll receive a bonus for each friend or family that joins our team.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To always safeguard customer information.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
- We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer servicesregardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.