Account Manager (Office)
Landline Division (Permanent/Full-Time)
We are currently recruiting for an office-based Account Manager.
Location: Belfast, Donegall Pass
Type: Full time/permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000
Roles available: 1
Email CV to email@example.com to apply
We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and being the first point of contact for your delegated customer base. Dealing with all levels of enquiries from billing to technical.
- You will be responsible for supporting our customers and internal staff, by providing high level support and resolution.
- You will serve as an escalation point for the 1st Line Support Team, taking real time responsibility for service escalations and major customer incidents as and when required.
- Experience in service management is desirable with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Technical or Telecommunications role.
- The ability to translate business insights/objectives and strategies into specific goals and rigorously implement plans without compromising on standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Understanding of VOIP / data infrastructure
- Hours of work 08.30 – 5 Monday to Thursday, 9 – 5 Friday. No late nights or weekends.
- Reward and Recognition Program celebrating wins monthly, quarterly, and annually including Beer Fridays once a month and manager-led breakfast mornings.
- Career progression limitless professional development with access to mentors and training.
- Employee Wellbeing facilities include cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers, paid medical and mental health appointments.
- Company Events all‐expense paid company events and parties.
- Pension: we offer an 8% combined pension.
- Electric car scheme purchase an electric car through our scheme (tenure specific).
- Discount on Technology benefit from our supplier discount on top of the range equipment.
- Charity work – get involved in our fundraising and activity days for our charity partners.
- Referral program you’ll receive a bonus for each friend or family that joins our team.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To always safeguard customer information.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
- We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer servicesregardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.