The Role: Implementation & Support Assistant (Full Time/Permanent)
Industry: B2B Telecoms
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
About The Role
To provide prompt and efficient service to external customers and internal company departments by completing the landline implementation process when contracts have been agreed with customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Liaise with company departments such as the sales teams and Accounts to ensure that customers are connected within appropriate timeframes.
- Liaise with Gamma/IPecs when processing new contracts and/or upgrades.
- Log all cases on Salesforce and check details against internal systems.
- Ensure all paperwork is correct at time of processing to ensure best customer experience.
- Ensure all systems are updated and correct such as Salesforce, Gamma, Ipecs.
- Process all hardware and accessories requests.
- Book customer installations into engineering diary and liaise with engineering team regarding installations.
- Update customers regularly throughout each stage of customer installation this will include regular calls, welcome, appointment, install emails etc.
- Escalate any issues i.e. customer queries or order related issues to the relevant team within supplier/Barclay Team Leader.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Self-management and motivation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of five GCSEs including Maths and English
- At least one year’s administrative experience
What We’ll Give You
- 28 days annual holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to in-house training and development coach
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org