An award winning, local business, we are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Barclay Communications continues to grow, we are looking for a CRM & Data Analyst to help shape the framework for optimising CRM campaigns that will allow us to balance message frequency, business outcomes and user friction. You will ensure high quality and trusted data is seamlessly integrated to drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout our business, removing siloes from our way of working, thereby improving the overall client experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Apply your data and technical expertise to manage our CRM technology, Salesforce
- Responsible for building a reporting suite of all CRM metrics, including message engagement across email, in app messaging and outcome metrics (product awareness and adoption)
- Provide robust, fit for purpose data solutions that seamlessly integrate data and analytics to drive efficiency and productivity
- Manage the configuration of the Data Platform and any changes required
- Work collaboratively with IT to ensure robust plans are in place for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Embed data quality, preparation, and classification into data pipelines so that data is connected, sharable and automated.
- Devising and implementing data cleansing
- Understand the importance of good quality accurate data and proactively drive the speedy resolution of all issues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2years experience in Data Analysis
- Hands-on experience with SQL and Integration Tools
- Experience with a leading CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Strong business awareness, with the ability to apply data insights to drive growth, efficiencies, and informed decision-making throughout the organization
- Deep understanding of data governance and protection
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for translating data insights into concise and informative reports and presentations
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter
- High energy with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience in the Telecoms sector would be advantageous
Salary: An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate (based on experience).
We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and Basic Access NI criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from employment with Barclay Communications. This will depend on the nature of the position, together with the circumstances and background of your offences.