Choose your plan today! We’re More Than a Provider
Here at Barclay Communications, we know how important Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is important to your business. We have 25 years of experience in telecommunications including mobile, landline and job management. Why choose a VoIP Phone System? You will save up to 70% compared to using a traditional phone system, there is flexibility in growing or downsizing your business and it allows you to work remotely. Get in touch with us today for a quote!
Our List of Features include:
- Business Mobile – Our Business Mobiles give you flexibility when you need it most. From various contract lengths to automatic data rollover, our bespoke pricing is sure to meet your business needs. With a full team of dedicated account managers, your account is in good hands.
- Mobile Broadband – Create a flexible way of working with a mobile broadband setup. Designed to allow your business to operate from anywhere, mobile broadband gives your employee’s easy and reliable access to the internet.
- IoT – We are a leading UK provider of machine-to-machine (M2M) data solutions that enable all our MSM customers to avail of the best connectivity services across Europe and further afield. We have supply agreements in place across all network operators that will help businesses in the UK, Ireland and Europe manage their connectivity needs.
- Mobile Device Management- Optimum Mobile Security. Get peace of mind that your mobile devices are safe and secure from threats. If you need more control over your devices and want to ensure data leaks don’t happen mobile device management can help.
- Cloud Hosted VoIP – Combine your telecoms to create a fully unified communications solution. Incorporates everything from your standard fixed-line telephone, while introducing you to a new level in cloud-based technology. Keep your business connected seamlessly no matter your location.
- On-Premise VoIP – On-Premise phone solutions are exactly what they sound like – a complete telephony system that sits within your business, with all hardware and connectivity on site. On-Premise solutions offer greater control of your infrastructure and offer the ability to utilise multiple technologies such as SIP, Analogue, ISDN, alongside multiple desk phone and handset types, depending on your network.
- UK SIP – SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), put simply, is the replacement from ISDN and analogue line calling across the world. The old copper network is no longer fit for purpose and with broadband technologies now being of enterprise grade level, even for consumer customers, now is the time to make the move to VoIP in one form or another. Openreach has announced the ISDN network switch off by 2025 so if you are still running traditional lines, it’s time to consider your options.
- International SIP – If you are a business with UK and international offices, we’re here to give you the technology to operate seamlessly. Integrate voice services between office locations and increase business efficiency with International SIP Trunks.
- Lines & Calls – Changes in technology force us to move forward and the Openreach plan is for all voice traffic to move away from the traditional network by the end of 2025. Our priority is making sure your business stays connected. We still offer PSTN lines which include ISDN and ISDN30. We have a fully managed Openreach portal (WRL3) so we are best placed to manage and maintain these services for any size of business. If you still require PSTN, we offer market-leading line rental and call bundle rates to make sure your costs stay low and service levels stay high.
- Broadband – With download speeds of up to 1000MB/sec, we’ll have your business operating like lightning. The better the speed, the more you can do.
- Leased Line – Leased line connectivity means your business gets a dedicated 1:1 internet connection from the local exchange which means you won’t share bandwidth with anyone else. With scalable, symmetrical download and upload speeds of up to 1000MB, backed with a 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement and covered by a 6 hour fix 24/7 365 day care Level, this is the ultimate connectivity solution for any data hungry business.
Free I.T Audit – How often do you review your technologies’ security? Let us carry out a full audit of your systems to ensure they are safe and secure from data leaks and cyber attacks. Contact us today.
- IT Support – Buy the IT Support hours you need for a year, month, or project. Anytime you need us, we’ll use the hours in your bundle to complete the work. Your bundle hours never expire, so you can carry them over each year if you haven’t used them up.
- Microsoft 365 – Designed to help you achieve more with innovative Office apps, intelligent cloud services and world class security. Chat, call, host online meetings and collaborate in real time, whether you’re working remotely or onsite. Get one integrated solution including Teams, OneDrive cloud storage and Office apps with advanced security options.
- Anti-Virus Solutions – We know businesses can’t afford to have unexpected downtime, that’s why we offer antivirus protection to ensure your business is kept safe at all times.