Contract Connections (Permanent/Full-Time)
We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant.
Location: Belfast, Donegall Pass
Type: Full time/permanent
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
Roles available: 1
Email CV to email@example.com to apply
We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with company departments such as the sales teams and Accounts to ensure that requests are completed with correct information.
- Liaise with Gamma/IPecs on any queries relating to requests.
- Log all cases on Salesforce and check details against internal systems.
- Use Sage to maintain stock levels.
- Update billing platform with details that match the customer contract.
- Ensure all paperwork is correct at time of processing.
- Ensure all systems are updated and correct.
- Conduct credit vetting checks for customers.
- Process all hardware and accessories requests.
- Escalate customer queries to Team Leaders.
- Maintain a minimal error rate of data input
- All other reasonable duties.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Self-management and motivation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of five GCSEs including Maths and English
- At least one year’s administrative experience
- Hours of work 08.30 – 5 Monday to Thursday, 9 – 5 Friday. No late nights or weekends.
- Reward and Recognition Program celebrating wins monthly, quarterly, and annually including Beer Fridays once a month and manager-led breakfast mornings.
- Career progression limitless professional development with access to mentors and training.
- Employee Wellbeing facilities include cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers, paid medical and mental health appointments.
- Company Events all‐expense paid company events and parties.
- Pension: we offer an 8% combined pension.
- Electric car scheme purchase an electric car through our scheme (tenure specific).
- Discount on Technology benefit from our supplier discount on top of the range equipment.
- Charity work – get involved in our fundraising and activity days for our charity partners.
- Referral program you’ll receive a bonus for each friend or family that joins our team.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To always safeguard customer information.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
- We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.