We are currently recruiting for an experienced telecoms engineer to join our busy landline team.
Location: Belfast, Donegall Pass (Travel required)
Type: Full time/permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Roles available: 5
Email CV to email@example.com to apply
We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be required to complete the installation of VoIP solutions from start to finish.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to the Sales team, where required
- Complete site surveys at customer premises to ensure we have all of the necessary information available ahead of the final installation.
- Liaise with customer and sales team throughout the projects to ensure the customer’s needs are being met, while also managing challenging situations and dealing with them in a calm and efficient manner.
- Dealing with implementation and product teams to ensure that the project timeline is being adhered to and that the deadlines will be met.
- Provide weekly reports to internal departments and management
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the telecoms industry and the products available within it.
- Proven experience in installing and maintaining PBX, VoIP, SIP & Hosted and DECT telephony solutions
- Knowledge of LAN & WAN infrastructure, VPN & VLAN configuration and deployment.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to proactively manage and prioritise workload in an efficient manner
- Experience with Gamma Horizon or iPECs Cloud Hosted Telephony Solutions, as well as iPECs UCP systems.
- Hours of work 08.30 – 5 Monday to Thursday, 9 – 5 Friday. Out of hours required, however this is carried out on a rotational basis.
- Reward and Recognition Program celebrating wins monthly, quarterly, and annually including Beer Fridays once a month and manager-led breakfast mornings.
- Career progression limitless professional development with access to mentors and training.
- Employee Wellbeing facilities include cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers, paid medical and mental health appointments.
- Company Events all‐expense paid company events and parties.
- Pension we offer an 8% combined pension.
- Electric car scheme purchase an electric car through our scheme (tenure specific).
- Discount on Technology benefit from our supplier discount on top of the range equipment.
- Charity work – get involved in our fundraising and activity days for our charity partners.
- Referral program you’ll receive a bonus for each friend or family that joins our team.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To always safeguard customer information.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
- We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer servicesregardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.