We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. They want to see you thrive within your role, offering yearly appraisals to map out a path for success.
Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, and we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities. We are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. We pride ourselves on offering a secure working environment for our people and the opportunity to work with leading tech in the mobile, landline, IT and software sectors.
So, if you’d like to be a part of our growth plans for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to complete the installation of VoIP solutions from start to finish.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to the Sales team, where required
- Complete site surveys at customer premises to ensure we have all of the necessary information available ahead of the final installation.
- Liaise with customer and sales team throughout the projects to ensure the customer’s needs are being met, while also managing challenging situations and dealing with them in a calm and efficient manner.
- Dealing with implementation and product teams to ensure that the project timeline is being adhered to and that the deadlines will be met.
- Provide weekly reports to internal departments and management
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the telecoms industry and the products available within it.
- Proven experience in installing and maintaining PBX, VoIP, SIP & Hosted and DECT telephony solutions
- Knowledge of LAN & WAN infrastructure, VPN & VLAN configuration and deployment.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to proactively manage and prioritise workload in an efficient manner
- Experience with Gamma Horizon or iPECs Cloud Hosted Telephony Solutions, as well as iPECs UCP systems.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com