Is Horizon call recording the solution you’ve been missing?
Many businesses may see call recording as a box to tick on their compliance checklist but there are so many benefits to a robust call recording service beyond preventing legal headaches.
Horizon Call Recording is a secure and compliant recording service, custom-built for Horizon and embedded within our core network. It offers a reliable way to record all incoming, outgoing and internal Horizon calls as well as conference calls. With simple user-based pricing, customers can benefit from unlimited recorded calls and no upfront costs.
Managed via a web portal it allows the user to record inbound or outbound calls for compliance, customer service, dispute resolution, employee training or audit purposes.
– MiFID II compliant
– Bolt-on on a per user/month basis
– Record at user level, not number level
– Record all Horizon calls (incl. internal and mobile if on Connect)
– Full encryption and secure storage
– Different retention options (3mth, 6mth, 12mth, 3yr, 5yr and 7yr)
– Auto-deletion at end of retention period
– Call recording modes: Always On, Always On with Pause/Resume, On Demand and User Initiated Start
– Call recording portal with permissions-based access to the recordings
– Dashboard of recordings with advanced search and full call details
– Full audit logs and reporting
– Playback in browser
– Individual and bulk download of calls
– User controls on VVX / soft clients
Why record your calls?
Employee training – Call recording allows businesses to listen back to the calls made and received by their employees for training and monitoring purposes. This allows them to highlight specific areas where an employee requires more
support as well as highlight examples of great
Dispute resolution – Call recording provides an accurate record of conversations held between employees and customers which can be used to settle any disputes raised by customers.
Industry compliance – MiFID II regulations apply to the financial services industry, specifically mandating recording of client interactions leading to sale/trade. Our new call recording provides a compliant retention period subscription.