Want a Career, not just a job?
Due to continued growth Barclay Communications are looking for talented, driven sales executives to join our newly formed sales team in our Belfast city centre office.
We are interested in hearing from sales professionals for both Sales Contracts and Appointment Setting positions with at least 6 months experience in outbound sales. This is an amazing opportunity to become a founding member of a newly formed sales team at Barclay Communications and a chance to begin a long and rewarding career, with opportunities to progress further.
About Barclay Communications
Barclay Communications is a leading provider of business mobile, landline and digital solutions, supporting small, medium and large organisations across the UK.
About the Role:
As an Outbound Sales Executive we’ll need you to:
- A minimum 6 months outbound sales experience.
- Dedicated and driven to achieve and surpass set targets.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others.
- Possess excellent IT skills and have experience using Customer Database Management (CRM) systems.
- Have a confident, positive attitude.
- Gather, retain and apply knowledge of existing and new products to ensure sales are completed correctly and are of the highest possible value to the business.
- Liaise with other departments within Barclay Communications and Barclay Telecom.
- Compile emails, paperwork and documentation to the connections team in order to acquire the account in the speediest and simplest fashion to the business and the customer.
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with potential clients.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding client issues/competitor activities.
What we offer you:
The Basic Stuff:
- Competitive starting salary of £15,000 per annum (With the potential to increase after probation).
- Realistic OTE of £25,500 per annum.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Mobile phone discounts.
- Training & career progression.
- Welcoming team and atmosphere with a 2 day induction to get you started.
The Fun Stuff:
- Weekly incentives.
- Monthly social nights out.
- Annual all-expenses trips abroad (in 2015 we went to Magaluf!).
- Annual employee Race Day at Down Royal Race Course.
- Corporate, discounted Gym rates for all staff.
Join a welcoming company that’s a rewarding place to work and dedicated to your ongoing development and career advancement.
Send your CV to: email@example.com quoting the position you would like to apply for: Contracts or Appointment Setting.
Interviews will take place Week Commencing: Monday 18th January and 25th January 2016
Start Date: Monday 1st February 2016
We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.