The Role: Senior Account Manager (Full Time/Permanent)
Industry: B2B Telecoms
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining a first-class standard of dedicated account management by exceeding customer expectations with a fast, efficient and accurate service, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Acting as the main point of contact for key customer accounts
- Give technical instructions to clients, across various sectors of the business, primarily VoIP/ BB.
- Maintain crucial relationships, ensure client demands and needs are fully understood and met
- Manage senior relationships and grow your book of business and existing accounts.
- Perform regular reviews of client accounts and ensure that all KPI’s and deadlines are met and adhered to.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of competitor sales products in order to compete and win all business
- Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision.
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding customer issues/competitor activities.
- Maintaining a first class relationship with an existing customer base in order to retain and grow this base year after year in line with the company’s net growth model.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar telecommunications account management role.
- Strong knowledge of BB and VoIP solutions
- B2B telecoms experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of the telecommunications market including products, services and competitors.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and customer-focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
What We’ll Give You
- 28 days annual holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to in-house training and development coach
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org