We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. They want to see you thrive within your role, offering yearly appraisals to map out a path for success.
Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, and we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities. We are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. We pride ourselves on offering a secure working environment for our people and the opportunity to work with leading tech in the mobile, landline, IT and software sectors.
So, if you’d like to be a part of our growth plans for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our busy and growing Finance team to manage the accounts payable function for the company. We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience plus company benefits including twenty-eight days’ annual leave.
Location: Belfast, BT7 1DT (office based)
Job type: Full-time
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Matching purchase Invoices to purchase orders.
- Ensuring attention to detail for the correct coding of Invoices and VAT Analysis.
- Compiling weekly supplier payment runs.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of the Creditors ledger in several companies across the business, including supplier statement reconciliations.
- Liaising with Suppliers and responding to queries.
- Liaising between company departments.
- Ensuring internal deadlines are met.
- Point of contact for all Purchase ledger queries.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated / Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Sage 200 Accounts and Sicon WAP is desirable.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and Basic Access NI criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from employment with Barclay Communications. This will depend on the nature of the position, together with the circumstances and background of your offences.