We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. They want to see you thrive within your role, offering yearly appraisals to map out a path for success.
Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, and we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities. We are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. We pride ourselves on offering a secure working environment for our people and the opportunity to work with leading tech in the mobile, landline, IT and software sectors.
So, if you’d like to be a part of our growth plans for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join our busy Belfast team. The successful person will be responsible for all levels of support for our IT team and client base, working with senior members of the team to deliver project work for our customers. They will assist in the landline division within Barclay Communications and have network knowledge for surveys and installs.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Provide technical support to customer base both on-site and remotely
- Diagnosing, repairing and replacing hardware
- Responding to customer service issues and requests keeping in line with SLA’s
- Tracking and managing workloads ensuring work records and tickets are logged and updated
- Work with senior members of the team to deliver project work.
- Creating and maintaining IT documentation
- Promote and represent the company’s culture and core values in all aspects of your duties ensuring client satisfaction
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ Years working in an IT environment.
- Experience with Windows 10 system administration and applications: OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Office 365 including knowledge of applications and services within, OneDrive and SharePoint etc
- Great telephone manors providing remote support & management of ticket system
- Good Networking Experience (TCP/IP, DHCP, router configurations, Wi-Fi access points etc)
- Troubleshooting IT & Networking experience
- Previous experience working with multiple infrastructures
- Experienced across the Microsoft technology stack (O365, etc)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and diagnosing of issues/faults
- Full Driving licence required
- Knowledge of servers and infrastructure support
- Knowledge of VoIP
- Knowledge of PBX phone systems
- MCSA certification
- Experience with backup solutions (Disaster Recovery etc)
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.