The Role: HR Administration Officer
Salary: £10,126 or £25,000 (pro rata)
Location: Grove House, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 16 Hours (Mon-Fri)
Barclay Communications is a recognised leader and expert in the UK communications industry offering a range of services including business mobile, landline and IT. We pride ourselves on our dedicated services and commitment to customer satisfaction.
What is the Role?
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will focus on providing sound HR advice and guidance in order to support company Directors, Managers and employees on all matters relating to company policies and procedures. You will liaise with management to assist with the identification of recruitment and training needs, in order to drive the overall success of the business. The HR Officer will be responsible for absence and performance management and will strive towards reducing absence levels and improving employee and overall business performance.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of two years experience in an HR role, providing advice and guidance at management level.
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation in NI and GB.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional and proactive manner.
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative.
You Might Also Have:
- A third level qualification in an HR/ Business-related subject.
- Previous HR experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in fair employment monitoring procedures.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please fill out the contact form below. We can’t wait to hear from you!