The Role: Customer Service (Full Time/Permanent)
Industry: B2B Telecoms
Salary: Starting at £20,000 per annum (OTE £22,500 pa)
Hours: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide remote 1st line support to customers; answering support queries via telephone or email.
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues as they arise and resolving within the agreed SLAs
- Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times for all support queries
- Adhere to all internal processes.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issue and ensure the client is kept up to date if their case is ongoing.
- Investigate and resolve customer billing and contract queries.
- Log all calls accurately in the Salesforce system and maintain full documentation allowing others to pick up if necessary.
- Respond positively to all enquiries from clients and help them resolve any problems efficiently and accurately.
- Escalate more complex service issues to your 2nd line if you are unable to assist
- Liaise with third parties as necessary to resolve any issues as they arise
What You’ll Need
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent team player skills.
- One year’s experience working within a similar environment.
What We’ll Give You
- 28 days annual holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to in-house training and development coach
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please email email@example.com