The Role: Business Support Assistant
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: £16,500 + KPI bonuses
Location: Barclay Communications Head Office, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
Barclay Communications is a leading provider of business mobile, landline and digital solutions, supporting small, medium and large organisations across the UK. As a result of our ongoing success, we have entered into yet another exciting time of expansion and growth.
What is the role?
We are currently recruiting for a desk-based Business Support Assistant to provide exceptional support to a team of dedicated sales and account managers by delivering an attentive and focussed service to customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaise with networks to resolve customer issues.
- Process SIM swaps for customers.
- Add and remove bars on customer phones for international use and lost/stolen phones.
- Liaise with networks to add or remove minutes and text bundles.
- Process customer claims and check IMEI numbers to ensure phones are still in warranty.
- Investigate & resolve customer billing queries.
- Handle first line technical support queries for customers.
- Process customer number cancellations as required.
- Process PAC codes requests for customers moving to another network provider.
- Organise handset repairs and liaise with customers regarding the process and status of the service.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for transfer of ownership including credit vets and sending e-services.
- Deal with customer queries and requests such as number changes, setting up direct debits, billing queries, technical issues and downgrades.
- Carry out reception duties as and when required.
- Create and send out zero usage reports to customers.
- Liaise with the O2 network to add numbers to boost boxes at customer premises.
- Attend Apple appointments on behalf of customers.
What you’ll need:
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent team working skills
- One year’s experience working in a similar environment.
You also might have:
- Experience working with CRM software
- Background in customer service
- Experience in telecommunications
What we’ll give you:
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher
- Career progression opportunities
- Continuous training
- Internal company incentives
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please email email@example.com. Or fill out the contact form below. We can’t wait to hear from you!