The Role: Business Support Assistant
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: £16,500 + KPI bonuses
What is the role?
We are currently recruiting for a desk-based Business Support Assistant to provide exceptional support to a team of dedicated sales and account managers by delivering an attentive and focussed service to customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaise with networks to resolve customer issues.
- Process SIM swaps for customers.
- Add and remove bars on customer phones for international use and lost/stolen phones.
- Liaise with networks to add or remove minutes and text bundles.
- Process customer claims and check IMEI numbers to ensure phones are still in warranty.
- Investigate & resolve customer billing queries.
- Handle first line technical support queries for customers.
- Process customer number cancellations as required.
- Process PAC codes requests for customers moving to another network provider.
- Organise handset repairs and liaise with customers regarding the process and status of the service.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for transfer of ownerships including credit vets and sending e-services.
- Deal with customer queries and requests such as number changes, setting up direct debits, billing queries, technical issues and downgrades.
- Carry out reception duties as and when required.
- Create and send out zero usage reports to customers.
- Liaise with the O2 network to add numbers to boost boxes at customer premises.
- Attend Apple appointments on behalf of customers.
What you’ll need:
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent team working skills
- One year’s experience working within a similar environment.
You also might have:
- Experience working with CRM software
- Background in customer service
- Experience in telecommunications
What we’ll give you:
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Child care voucher
- Career progression opportunities
- Continuous training
- Internal company incentives including all expenses paid trips