The Role: Outbound Sales Acquisition
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Basic £18,000 + OTE of £26,000 per annum
Location: Barclay Communications Head Office, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
Barclay Communications is a leading provider of business mobile, landline and digital solutions, supporting small, medium and large organisations across the UK. As a result of our ongoing success, we have entered into yet another exciting time of expansion and growth.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for an Outbound Sales Acquisition Representative. The successful candidate will be highly driven and target focused on the aim of actively generating new business and sales in a target-driven role in line with Barclay Communications’ sales strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will work in an office-based sales environment
• You will sell mobile phone contracts/ Barclay Communication products/ additional required services to service new and existing customers
• You will be responsible for building and managing a database of existing & new customers
• You will continually contact your prospective and existing customers in order to service customer needs and generate business opportunities
• Daily/ weekly/ monthly targets are in place which you will be expected to meet and exceed
• High performance will be the key focus as well as demonstrating a responsible work ethic
• Monthly commission structures are in place and uncapped
• Monthly incentive structure in place as well as additional periodic incentives
What you’ll need:
• A sales driven and ambitious attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communicator with plenty of confidence
• Have the ability to motivate yourself
• Be competitive with a good balance of team ethic and spirit
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• The ability to consistently perform in a moral and responsible manner
What we’ll give you:
- Attractive bonus structure
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Team incentives / additional team bonus paid monthly
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Continuous training
- Internal company incentives including all expenses paid trips
Training will be provided, previous sales experience preferred but not necessary.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please fill out the contact form below. We can’t wait to hear from you!