The Role: IT Support Engineer
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Grove House, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 39.5 per week
Barclay Communications is a recognised leader and expert in the UK communications industry offering a range of services including business mobile, landline and IT. We pride ourselves on our dedicated services and commitment to customer satisfaction.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join our busy Belfast team. The successful person will be responsible for all levels of support for our IT team and client base, working with senior members of the team to deliver project work for our customers. They will assist in the landline division within Barclay Communications and have network knowledge for surveys and installs.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ Years working in an IT environment.
- Experience with Windows 10 system administration and applications: OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Office 365 including knowledge of applications and services within, OneDrive and SharePoint etc
- Great telephone manors providing remote support & management of ticket system
- Good Networking Experience (TCP/IP, DHCP, router configurations, Wi-Fi access points etc)
- Troubleshooting IT & Networking experience
- Previous experience working with multiple infrastructures
- Experienced across the Microsoft technology stack (O365, etc)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and diagnosing of issues/faults
- Full Driving licence required
You Might Also Have:
- Knowledge of servers and infrastructure support
- Knowledge of VoIP
- Knowledge of PBX phone systems
- MCSA certification
- Experience with backup solutions (Disaster Recovery etc)
We will give you:
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Continuous training
- Internal company incentives
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please fill out the contact form below. We can’t wait to hear from you!