The Role: Finance Manager
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: WorkPal Head Office, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours: 39.5 per week
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join our busy Accounts team. Barclay Communications is a UK leading communications company specialising in business mobiles, VoIP, fixed-line and digital solutions. An award-winning communications provider, Barclay Communications has offices in Scotland, Ireland and the US with headquarters based in Northern Ireland.
What is the role?
- Overseeing the finance team, credit control and billing dept
- Maintaining sales ledgers/Purchase Ledgers
- Nominal Ledger control.
- Processing daily bank transactions and ensure that reconciliations are accurate and complete.
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are done daily; dealing with all inter-company journals ensuring that they are reconciled.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Calculating and Submitting Quarterly VAT returns
- Maintain and manage the Billing System
- Monthly Salary processing
- Reconciling of Network Commission payments against mobile sales and escalating where applicable
- Liaise between company departments
- Completing year end processes and assisting the Auditors with any audit queries
- General administrative duties.
What you’ll need:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent team player skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills
- Excellent knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills
- Previous experience of Sage 200 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll essential
What we’ll give you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Internal company incentives