The Role: Finance Manager
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: WorkPal Head Office, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours: 39.5 per week
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join our busy Accounts team. Barclay Communications is a UK leading communications company specialising in business mobiles, VoIP, fixed-line and digital solutions. An award-winning communications provider, Barclay Communications has offices in Scotland, Ireland and the US with headquarters based in Northern Ireland.
What is the role?
- Management and Processing of the monthly payroll by set dates, including liaising with HR and staff on payroll related matters and queries, issue of required statements, monthly payroll folder reports and checks and processing of monthly payments for HM Revenue & Customs
- Processing of pension scheme contributions
- Supervising operational output, approach to work and attendance of the Finance Officers, on a daily basis
- Preparing monthly management accounts and other financial reports for review
- Participation in the preparation for the annual audit process and liaising with the external auditors
- Managing the accounts receivable function
- Managing the accounts payable function
- Processing daily bank transactions and ensure that reconciliations are accurate and complete.
- Compiling and Submitting Quarterly VAT returns
- Reconciling of Network Commission payments against mobile sales and escalating where applicable
- Liaise between company departments
- Cash flow management & budgeting
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, including management accounts and payroll
- Previous experience of Sage 200 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll essential
- Ability to balance multiple competing work demands, working to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What we’ll give you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Internal company incentives
- To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Closing Date Friday 13th March 2020