The Role: Credit Controller
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
Location: WorkPal Head Office, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours: 39.5 per week
We are currently recruiting for an experienced credit controller to join our busy Accounts team. Barclay Communications is a UK leading communications company specialising in business mobiles, VoIP, fixed-line and digital solutions. An award-winning communications provider, Barclay Communications has offices in Scotland, Ireland and the US with headquarters based in Northern Ireland.
What is the role?
- Maintaining the sales ledger across several companies, to include sending invoice and statements to customers.
- Running routine checks via Experian in regards to customer credit ratings before approving credit requests.
- Establishing terms of credit for customers and ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Renegotiating customer payment terms and initiate legal action when necessary.
- Reconciliation of the debtor’s ledger and chase for payments of all unpaid invoices and ensure all customer accounts are settled in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions.
- Liaising with customers and respond to queries.
- Liaising between company departments.
- Assisting in various legal matters
What you’ll need:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Previous experience of Sage 200 Accounts is preferable
What we’ll give you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Internal company incentives