The Role: Business Field Sales Representative – Mobile
Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Barclay Communications Head Office, 145-149 Donegall Pass, Belfast, BT7 1DT
Hours of work: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
Barclay Communications is a recognised leader and expert in the business mobile, landline, IT, app and web design arena. We pride ourselves on our dedicated services and commitment to customer satisfaction.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for a Business Field Sales Representative in our mobile division. The successful candidate will be highly driven and target focused on the aim of actively generating new business and sales in a target-driven role in line with Barclay Communications’ sales strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and self-generate leads using numerous methods including cold calling and door knocking.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area and the business opportunities within it.
- Actively generate new customers by attending face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects.
- Acquire referrals at every available opportunity.
- Develop and manage a customer pipeline using CRM.
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns and maintaining healthy competition.
- Coordinate a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met and adhered to.
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding customer issues/competitor activities.
- Generate a sufficient number of sales leads to maintain your KPIs and ultimately meet and exceed all targets.
- Attend networking events in order to build relationships with potential customers and generate sales opportunities.
- Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision.
What you’ll need:
- Self-motivated with a minimum of two years sales experience in a field sales role.
- Successful track record in canvassing and self-generation of appointments.
- Experience of managing and developing a sales territory and pipeline.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to recognise its impact on the organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity of the highest level.
- Experience in developing plans and business cases including cost/benefit analysis.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Managing own workload through planning and prioritisation.
- Must have the ability to be seen as one of the team and be a team player.
- Strong presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
- Business focused and customer (internal and external) oriented approach.
- Computer literate with experience of PC usage on PowerPoint, Excel and Word software.
- Driving License due to the need to travel throughout the country.
- Good understanding of the telecommunications industry.
What we’ll give you:
- Company phone & laptop
- Company car allowance (£350 per month)
- 28 days annual holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher
- Career progression opportunities
- Continuous training
- Internal company incentives
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
We are an equal opportunities Employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill out the contact form below. We can’t wait to hear from you!