We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. They want to see you thrive within your role, offering yearly appraisals to map out a path for success.
Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, and we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities. We are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. We pride ourselves on offering a secure working environment for our people and the opportunity to work with leading tech in the mobile, landline, IT and software sectors.
So, if you’d like to be a part of our growth plans for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for a desk-based Business Support Assistant to provide exceptional support to a team of dedicated sales and account managers by delivering an attentive and focussed service to customers. We offer a basic salary of £20,000 per annum plus a KPI bonus (OTE £22,500 per annum) and company benefits include twenty-eight days annual leave, company pension scheme, subsidised coffee shop and extra annual leave for the length of service as well as an in-depth induction, ongoing training and career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide remote 1st line support to customers; answering support queries via telephone or email.
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues as they arise and resolving within the agreed SLAs
- Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times for all support queries
- Adhere to all internal processes.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issue and ensure the client is kept up to date if their case is ongoing.
- Investigate and resolve customer billing and contract queries.
- Log all calls accurately in the Salesforce system and maintain full documentation allowing others to pick up if necessary.
- Respond positively to all enquiries from clients and help them resolve any problems efficiently and accurately.
- Escalate more complex service issues to your 2nd line if you are unable to assist
- Liaise with third parties as necessary to resolve any issues as they arise
Skills and Experience:
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent team player skills.
- One year’s experience working within a similar environment.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com