The Role: Appointment Setter (Full Time/Permanent)
Hours: 39.5 per week excluding meal breaks (Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 5pm)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Using selling techniques and product knowledge to secure quality appointments.
- Achieving/over-achieve on daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Achieving/over-achieve all pre-set call times.
- Pro-actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area and the business opportunities within it.
- Developing and managing a customer pipeline using Sage.
- Coordinating a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding customer issues/competitor activities.
- Generating a sufficient number of appointments to maintain your KPIs and ultimately meet and exceed all targets.
- Gathering and record all customer information accurately.
- Liaising with various departments within Barclay Communications.
- Building prospect lists via networking, cold calling and lead generation.
What You’ll Need
- A good standard of education (minimum GCSE level including Maths and English or equivalent).
- One year’s experience in a business-to-business or outbound similar sales/telesales/ Appointment setting role.
- An excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills.
- A natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others.
- An excellent team player and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills and have experience using CRM systems.
- Competitive and results orientated.
- A confident, positive attitude.
What We’ll Give You
- 28 days annual holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to in-house training and development coach
Work remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please email email@example.com