We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. They want to see you thrive within your role, offering yearly appraisals to map out a path for success.
Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, and we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities. We are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. We pride ourselves on offering a secure working environment for our people and the opportunity to work with leading tech in the mobile, landline, IT and software sectors.
So, if you’d like to be a part of our growth plans for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for a desk-based Account Manager to join our dynamic Account Management team to grow and develop our existing customer base by cross-selling the Company’s ever-growing portfolio of products and services. We offer a basic salary of £22,500 per annum plus commission (OTE £26K) and company benefits including twenty-eight days’ annual leave, company pension scheme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a first-class standard of dedicated account management by exceeding customer expectations with a fast, efficient and accurate service, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Maintaining a first-class relationship with an existing customer base in order to retain and grow this base year after year in line with the company’s net growth model.
- Maintaining an excellent, up-to-date knowledge of our own products and services in order to best advise our customers in a professional, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Upsell the company’s numerous communication solutions to existing customers through various sales techniques.
- Ensure that all KPI’s and deadlines are met and adhered to.
- Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years experience within a similar customer service/account management role.
- Excellent knowledge of the market including products, services and competitors.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and customer-focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org