Who Are We?
We’re looking for the ambitious, self-driven and dedicated people. The ones that want to get stuck in and learn new things. We don’t expect you to be everything, to everyone, just someone who fits with our family business values and award-winning culture.
Our teams are hard-working and progressive. They celebrate achieving personal goals, career development and individual accomplishments. They want to see you thrive within your role, offering yearly appraisals to map out a path for success.
Our goal is to encourage you to be the best you can be, and we recognise stand-out people through internal promotions and structured growth opportunities. We are experts in our field, operating for over 25 years in business telecommunications. We pride ourselves on offering a secure working environment for our people and the opportunity to work with leading tech in the mobile, landline, IT and software sectors.
So, if you’d like to be a part of our growth plans for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for desk-based 1st Line Support within our landline department. We offer a basic salary of £20,000 annum plus a KPI bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing remote 1st line technical support; answering support queries via telephone or email.
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues as they arise and resolving within the agreed SLAs.
- Troubleshoot and investigate connection issues and implement fixes where appropriate.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service at all times for all support queries.
- Adhere to all internal processes.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issue and ensure the client is kept up to date if their case is ongoing.
- Log all calls accurately in the CRM system and maintain full documentation allowing others to pick up if necessary.
- Respond positively to all enquiries from clients and help them resolve any problems efficiently and accurately.
- Escalate more complex service issues to your 2nd line if you are unable to assist.
- Liaise with third parties as necessary to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Liaise with the engineering department to organise a resolve for issues as they arise.
Skills and Experience:
- Good standard of education; minimum GCSE (including maths and English) or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication and ownership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Previous experience within a telecoms company or role that has worked with VoIP and broadband solutions is desirable.
The following are mandatory for all employees:
- To comply with company policy and best practices in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org